12 July 2013

What I've bought lately


 Hello! Today I want to show you what I bought lately. All of these were impulse buys. I just couldn't resist!

 I wanted to buy the Alverde self tanner (thanks to the review by Aurora Toma), I had  a 10% discount coupon, so I went to DM with the intention to get just that. There, of course, I couldn't just put the Alverde tanner in my shopping cart and leave, I had to see all the new things! I saw for the first time the Maybelline Color Whispers, but I decided to wait for a better deal. The Alverde lotion was 21.49 Lei.

 As I was looking around, I saw the new L'Oreal Micellar Cleansing Water at a great price (18 Lei). I heard that it is very similar to the Bioderma Sensibilio H2O I love, so I had to buy it. 

 I couldn't stop from looking at all the shelves and I saw another offer: if you bought one shower gel from AVER, the second one was free (Price: 10 Lei). I'm fascinated by these! They are Romanian products and have Cotnari wine and Biborțeni water. I kept one for myself and have given the other as a present to my mother for her birthday. I tried the Aqua Relax one enriched with wine and I must say it is rather nice. It lathers beautifully, and just a few drops go a long way. They both smell nice and I really like the idea. The offer for these shower gels continues until Sunday, 14 of July. Also, with every purchase you get a 10% discount coupon to use for your next purchase until the end of the month. 

 A few days later, I went to Carrefour and I bought a new face wash: Elmiplant Skin Moisture cleansing gel with quince extract for normal/combination skin. It doesn't contain soap, and it is paraben, parafin and colorant free. I can't wait to try it! (Price: 11.40 Lei)


 Also, I saw the Maybelline ColorSensational Color Whispers and I couldn't wait any longer, so I bought the shade Mad for Magenta. I paid 29 Lei.



 I was trying to find some flip flops for my upcoming trips to Greece and Olănești, so I went to Deichmann but I didn't find any I liked. As I was leaving, I saw the cutest postman style bag in a not too pink, creamy shade. I fell in love with it and I had to have it! I have been wearing it non stop since, and I love it so much. It fits my tablet perfectly, so I can don't have to carry ugly bags anymore just because they fit my tablet. It's from Edel&Stark and it was 70 Lei. 


 Then, we went to C&A and my boyfriend got the most amazing hoodie, it's very soft and in a beautiful green color. I have a feeling I will steal it very often from him :) While I was waiting by the cash register I started looking at the SIX jewelry and this ring immediately caught my attention. This will be my favorite ring to wear this summer!

 I am really excited about what I bought. I really enjoy an impulse buy once in a while. When I read many reviews and I know exactly what I want, the joy isn't as big as it is when I discover amazing things and just fall in love.

 What's your latest impulse buy?
 Kisses




No comments:

Post a Comment